Saturday, December 26, 2015

Inspiration, Where Art Thou?

I'm up to page 61 on my second notebook. And I'm finding that my inspiration to keep writing is waning. Although some coffee and A.D.D. medication does help. And no, I'm not being sarcastic or joking. I do use both to help find the energy to write.

See, the thing is, when winter time comes around each year, my seasonal depression kicks in. All my interests don't seem like interests anymore. I couldn't care less about gaming, reading, or doing any other of the things I enjoy doing. So, I try to take advantage of small things in order to trudge through. Before the winter hit, I was writing 20-30 pages a day (in a notebook, mind you). Now, I'm lucky if I write 2-3 pages. I suppose it'll pick back up when spring arrives and spring can't come soon enough. I have a hungry mouth to feed. =/

P.S. Do me a favor and take a peak at my book over at Amazon? And even if you don't like it, please leave a review? Please? Here's the link:  Click here.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment