Sunday, December 27, 2015





I woke up today with some determination to get over my seasonal depression. Made a pot of coffee, sat down, and started to write. I ended up writing more than I expected, but I did it. I'm making progress. Baby steps. Wrote quite a few poems, wrote a few chapters in my second novel. At least I'm trying.

The second novel is very much like the first one. Over the top nonsense. Full of offensive material. But, I purposely made it offensive. Why? Well, that's just who I am. I like to get a reaction out of people. Make them think, react, respond, feel something. And so, my second novel (which is in a long, long, long series of books I plan on writing), will be a continuation of the first book. And a bit more offensive.

But, here's to hoping I even sell at least 1 copy.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment