Sunday, December 27, 2015

Getting There...



I spent some time with friends last night. It truly lifted my spirits and inspired me to move on and write, write, write. Even if it's the most crappiest shit I've ever written, just write. You can always revise later, just continue writing.

Last night, I found a new publishing platform called Smashwords. I've done a little bit of research and found that people make more money off their self-published works than over at Amazon. So, I suppose I'll give them a try. See how it is.

As far as writing goes, I've been going crazy and writing poems left and right. I think I can see the light at the end of my writing tunnel.

P.S. You can find a copy of my first novel over at this link (at Smashwords): Click Here . Not only is it $2 cheaper, but you can choose what format you want to read the book in. Kindle, Nook, etc. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment