Saturday, January 9, 2016

Getting Better ^_^

Good morning!!

Things have been looking up for me. I have been writing more often and writing more each time I sit down to write. And lately, I've been typing everything up on my computer. I'm thinking that within the next month, my second novel will be released if I keep up the pace. I'm also working on my book of poems, although I haven't written any in a while. I'm hoping to release that within the next 2-3 months, I'm not sure.

I find it kinda hard to keep thinking of new stuff to write about. See, the thing is...I have R.S.S. feeds that I get through my e-mail client. I have a text file with all the topics I want to talk about in my books. It's just that it's hard trying to think of stuff to write about (for that particular topic). But, hey, I'm trying at least.

How is everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment